[Klug-general] No chance for Rochester on the 30th

Dan Attwood danattwood at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 25 09:36:15 BST 2007

A virtual meeting could be a good idea.  Maybe we should try out the
conferencing option on Gizmo?

As well as a Padworld session I can create some test logions for my eyeOS
install if anyone fancies takinga look,

Any body got any other suggestions of things to do? Maybe we could put
togeter a bit of an agenda?

dan