[Klug-general] No chance for Rochester on the 30th

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 21:24:40 BST 2007

On 6/25/07, Dan Attwood <danattwood at googlemail.com> wrote:

> A virtual meeting could be a good idea.  Maybe we should try out the
> conferencing option on Gizmo?
>
> As well as a Padworld session I can create some test logions for my eyeOS
> install if anyone fancies takinga look,
>
> Any body got any other suggestions of things to do? Maybe we could put
> togeter a bit of an agenda?
>
> dan

In lue of a physical meeting this month (due to lack of
venue), we are going to hold a 'virtual meeting' TM (patent depending).
All you need is an internet connection, cloths are optional unless you
have a working webcam then we will put it to a vote :-)
We will use a host of technologies including IRC, Gizmo-Project and
TeamSpeak to speak or type to each other.  So download the latest
verison of those systems if you can
and be ready.

We'll hold the meeting from 11am to 1pm, around the time we normally have
our physical meetings.  As people don't have to travel too far for the
meeting hopefully lots of people will be online.  Dan's games server will be
online too for some fraggin fun.

So log on to irc.lug.org.uk #klug at 11am with some conversation ideas,
a full beverage of your choice and your best gaming mouse.

See you then
Colin