[Klug-general] (no subject)

Philippe Yates philippe.yates at franciscans.ac.uk
Thu Mar 8 18:05:10 GMT 2007

It seems my previous post fell foul of a spam filter that does not allow
certain offensive words ... and I'm not even looking for a cookie!  Let
me try again: the original reference is from the beginning of the gospel
of John: "In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with G** and
the Word was G**." I am not sure if there was a deliberate allusion to
the infamous product in the title you quote but it may be so.
Best wishes
Philippe
I hope that doesn't offend the spam filter - you can email me privately
if you can't guess the "offensive" word. Ah the times we live in - when
He's filtered out and so much else glides through.

J D Freeman wrote:

___________________
Br. Philippe Yates OFM
Principal