[Klug-general] (no subject)

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 20:11:49 GMT 2007

I knew it was from the Bible, just got the quote wrong.
I think my email was held up by the spam filter too, so that's why James
beat me.
Cookie's all round I say :-)  I do need to go to Costco so maybe I will go
just before the March meeting and get some cookies while I am there.  If
poeple are good I will share ;-)