[Klug-general] Dartford start time

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 22:09:04 BST 2007

Costco did not have any 'coffee in a cup' packs and the single coffee packs
they had were too expensive. (to start with anyway).  I think I have some
instant in the cupboard that I will bring and some milk.  If people want
sugar, bring your own or steal some little packets from your local coffee
shop.

On a more practical note I will bring a projector and a small screen for us
to use.

Colin