[Klug-general] Dell to use Ubuntu on Linux PCs

Margot margot at lawrence1961.f9.co.uk
Thu May 3 15:27:01 BST 2007

Karl Latimer wrote:

> Of course there are always things to bash microsoft about for instance,
> a initial list (feel free to add to it)

<big snip>

> How many people committed suicide because of windows ME
>
> Anyone wanna add to that?

I have suffered from ME (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis) since 1997.

It initially amazed me when Microsoft named an operating system
after a chronic disabling illness - but my amazement wore off when
several friends "upgraded" from Windows 98 to ME and I saw how many
features the OS had in common with the illness!

--
Margot