[Klug-general] Netiquette etc

Michael. E. Rentell michael.rentell at ntlworld.com
Sat May 5 10:54:29 BST 2007

Hmmm. I think this should be my last contribution for a week or two. I
seem to have stirred things up a bit - not my intention.

A response which begins with a line including the expression WTF (I
think I know what it means) is offensive. If that is news to the author
then I may have been of some use after all.

My greatest error seems to have been in mistaking his signature name
(Shish) for a final exasperated expletive - I really did. That sorta
capped the whole thing really. It was not helpful, as Shish is now
claiming, just extremely (I don't use that word very often) upsetting.

Some of us closer to our 70th year have different views on life. I tried
to be 'modern' by joining in and got a straight kick in the teeth for my
efforts.

The old order changeth and giveth place to new
Less one good thing should corrupt the world.

I should have realised. Incidentally there's a prize for anyone who can
prove their education (not training) by identifying those two lines.
Google not permitted.

MikeR
Still shaking in shaky Folkestone.