[Klug-general] Netiquette etc

Shish shish at shishnet.org
Sat May 5 14:45:18 BST 2007

Seems seamonkey does have the feature I was thinking of, so it is
possible to set things up so that you can hit "reply" instead of "new".

I'm not sure if you're using a laptop which moves between home and
work, or a desktop at work which is used for two purposes. I'm also
confused as to how klug mail ends up in your corporate inbox if only
your home address is subscribed...

Anyway, I shall try and explain one of the two solutions; the one I
assume will make the least difference to your current work flow:

>From your corporate profile, where you read klug mail, go to the edit
menu -> mail & newsgroup account settings. Click your account (might
be selected by default), then in the bottom right there's a button for
"manage identities". Click it, click "add", then add your home identity.

Then next time you want to reply to a klug mail, you can click "reply",
then change "From: you at whereyouwork.com" to "From: you at yourisp.com",
which is easier than changing profile, and lets you post your reply as
a reply rather than a new thread :)

    -- Shish