[Klug-general] MythTV hardware etc questions

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Thu May 24 09:28:11 BST 2007

I must confess something terrible to the group. When I built my home
media PC I did try installing MythTV but I am such a newbie to Linux
that I had lots of problems getting files on it and to play that I
decided to use XP and SnapStream for my PVR.  I just did not have the
time to get MythTV setup or repairing it if it went wrong and would
rather spend the time watching TV.

I hope I can be forgiven.

Colin