[Klug-general] non-linux questions...?

Peter Childs peterachilds at gmail.com
Wed May 30 08:19:39 BST 2007

On 30/05/07, George Prowse <cokehabit at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok. I was wondering if anyone has a TV they were thinking of selling on
> ebay or something. I now have a place all to myself and i need a second
> hand 32" tv for about £50.
>
> I dont want anything special, just something I can plug the dvd player
> into.
>
> Anyone got one or know anyone?

Whats wrong with your Linux PC?  (Or does it not have a 32" Screen)

I think you might not find many 32" screens for £50. I'm not sure what the
second hand market is but 17" screens are about £100 new so I would suspect
£50 is about right for one second hand, however if were talking 32" its
going to be more, unless there is something else wrong with it.

The only thing I would suggest about posting Off Topic is to mark the
Subject, "OT:" then we all know were discussing something else and it can be
sorted automatically for those who think that necessary.

Peter.