[Klug-general] non-linux questions...?

Adam Buckland Adam.Buckland at eurohill.com
Wed May 30 09:34:02 BST 2007

George,

I would suggest you join Maidstone Freecycle, they often have TV's for free (You just have to collect) or post a WANTED advert once you've offered something yourself.

http://www.freecycle.org/

I guess technically you offer something that doesn't exist, tell everyone it's already gone when they respond then post a wanted ad is just me looking for ways round a rule.

::a