[Klug-general] VMWare Workstation - installation

Stuart Buckland stuart at nightime.org.uk
Mon Nov 26 16:45:44 GMT 2007

Sounds like something rather odd happened.  VMware shouldn't touch your
network config, it doesn't need to.

I would say it is worth persevering with as I find VMware workstation to
be very solid but not if you are in a hurry.  I make the most and often
the silliest mistakes when I'm rushing.

There are a couple of free versions of VMware, namely Player and Server
but if you want to experiment first then you made the right choice by
using the eval of Workstation.

Stu

Stuart Buckland <stuart at nightime.org.uk>