[Klug-general] Information

Nathan Friend nathan.friend at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 15:49:58 BST 2007

Hello Richard,
Depending on how much detail you want to learn, you may like to take a look
at Linux from scratch. http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/

It's a step by step guide, you can get a really good appreciation of how it
all fits together.

We have a Dover meet on Saturday 27th October, come along for a chat.

Cheers,

Nathan.