[Klug-general] Mandriva Installfest [WAS Dartford meeting in November?]

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 13:53:35 BST 2007

On 10/5/07, Dan Attwood <danattwood at googlemail.com> wrote:

> We're going to need to make sure that get a press release out nice a early
> for this and extra signage. The dartford venue is a little tucked away to
> chances of getting passing trade is slim, let alone passing trade with with
> a computer!

Yes I agree, we have 6 weeks
until the proposed event, but would need to make a decision as to
whether to really go ahead soon and get stuff in local paper, websites
etc.
The good thing with Dartford though is the car park directly opposite.

I'll ask David from Dartford if Saturday 17th November is even possible.

I am also a Ubuntu user, but will look at Mandriva to see what is slightly
different.

Colin