[Klug-general] When I need a new Linux PC, I'll...

Dan Attwood danattwood at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 24 17:05:00 BST 2007

This tescos thing is a bit odd. The machines are pretty well specd, the
price is fantastic and they run linux. However the amount of news and press
they have generated is almost non existent. I mean Ubuntu and Dell was a
pretty big deal but Tesco are one of the biggest retail groups on the planet
you'd have thought someone somewhere would have been shouting about this a
bit more.

Oh and the putting a klug poster/ ad up in tescos is a really good idea

dan