[Klug-general] When I need a new Linux PC, I'll...

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 17:55:57 BST 2007

On 10/24/07, Margot <margot at lawrence1961.f9.co.uk> wrote:

> (a) build it myself.

If you do build it yourself make sure you don't make my mistake and buy a
Mobo that Linux doesn't run on.  My Mobo is future proof, it just doesn't
work in the here and now :-)

On 10/24/07, Dan Attwood <danattwood at googlemail.com> wrote:
Oh and the putting a klug poster/ ad up in tescos is a really good idea

Yes this is a good idea, maybe at Dover we can all brain storm some key
things to advertise about the LUG.  Any really artistic people want to show
their talents?  Make it bright, bold and professional looking?

Colin