[Klug-general] Possible Job

James Dayborn james.dayborn at migranthelpline.org
Wed Sep 5 17:12:58 BST 2007

Hi everyone,

I have a possible short term LAMP project coming up shortly and I thought it would be nice to ask the KLUG first if any one was "resting between assignments" at the moment and would be interested, before we put it out to the outside world.

I am looking for someone with good LAMP and database skills to work with us for about 2 to 3 months building various database's and Intranet sites for projects we have coming up.

The office is based in Dover at the moment, those of you who came to the KLUG meetings we held will know where we are! But home based is certainly an option.

It would be an interesting time for anyone with a feel for Linux as we run Linux on the Desktop as well as our servers. A good chance to really get the feel of Linux in the enterprise.

If anyone is interested and would like to discuss further please drop me an email to james.dayborn at migranthelpline.org. Also if any one has any general advice on recruiting database people I would be glad of any guidance.

James

James Dayborn
IT Manager

----

Please think of the environment before you print this email

Migrant Helpline
The Rendezvous Building
Eastern Docks
Dover
CT16 1JA

Company registration no. 4172880 - registered in England
Charity registration no. 1088631