[Klug-general] Dartford Meeting - Saturday 29th September

Karl Lattimer karl at qdh.org.uk
Wed Sep 19 21:29:09 BST 2007

On Wed, 2007-09-19 at 18:33 +0100, Colin McCarthy wrote:
> On 9/19/07, james snyder <james.snyder at linuxmail.org> wrote:
>         sorry Colin I will be in Gibraltar on the Saturday 29th so
>         will not be able to attend. Karl L. actually knows a lot more
>         than me about stuff like the LinuxConf. I am working on
>         finding us a new venue for KLUG in the Medway area. I'll keep
>         you posted. cheers, Jim. 8)
>

> Doh, silly me for not checking. Well enjoy the 'rock'.  Karl L are you
> able to come to Dartford and tell us all about LinuxConf?

Hmm, I could talk about something a little more interesting :)

LinuxConf wasn't a big affair for us, but if someone gives me a lift up
to the venue from maidstone I can do a talk on something or other.

However it is a little short notice, I might have some time to put
together a few slides though.

K,