[Klug-general] Portable MP3 and Ogg-Vorbis players

Mike Evans mike at tandem.f9.co.uk
Wed Sep 19 22:10:44 BST 2007

Anyone got a product recommendation for a smallish device to play MP3
and of course ogg-vorbis.  Ideally, of course, something that presents
itself as a mountable file system over USB so I can transfer files on
and off with a minimum of fuss.  I have to put up with a fight to Brazil
on Iberia - which means all the movies will be in Spanish :-(  My only
current music device is a quaint old minidisc player.

Thanks,
Mike