[Klug-general] Locked out!

richarda rich-ayres at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Apr 15 16:08:38 BST 2008

Sorry Karl,
Trying to rely on my memory ( always a mistake) The message Actually
reads " (process: 5755): Gtk WARNING ** This process is currently
running setuid or setgid this is not a supported use of GTK*.
You must create a helper program instead
for further details http://www.gtk.org./setuid.html."
I looked at this page but could not see how it was relevant as it
discusses security issues
 Only noticed your solution after I started this email.
Have Regained Entry! but have also LEARNED a bit more not least the
importance of reporting  error messages accurately.
 Thanks for taking the time to explain a) how I broke it and b) how the
instructions to fix it operate.
Thanks too to Martin for rushing to my assistance on such feeble info.
 I really must stop experimenting on my "Best Machine" though Ididn't
think I was this time!
	Thanks again hope to see you at the ashford meet
regards R.