[Klug-general] Venue for KLUG meeting Saturday 26 April

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 21:12:09 BST 2008

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 4:54 PM, J D Freeman <klug at quixotic.org.uk> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 05:28:16PM +0000, james snyder wrote:
> > Greetings KLUGGERS! we now have a confirmed venue and directions for the
> next KLUG 'Educational Research' meeting in Canterbury on Saturday,
> 26/04/200826th of April, from 9am to 2pm.
> >

> Will we have net access, that we canuse to ssh out with?

We should be able to get 'some' internet access via a student login.  But
the university maybe blocking port 22.

My laptop does work with my 3G card and can SSH out.  However when I say
'work' it does not work with Ubuntu 6.06 it works with another operating
system that people use.  I am hoping it will work with Ubuntu 8.04 when I
upgrade.

Colin