[Klug-general] Venue for KLUG meeting Saturday 26 April

Karl Lattimer karl at qdh.org.uk
Tue Apr 22 21:27:56 BST 2008

> My laptop does work with my 3G card and can SSH out.  However when I
> say 'work' it does not work with Ubuntu 6.06 it works with another
> operating system that people use.  I am hoping it will work with
> Ubuntu 8.04 when I upgrade.

LOL, I doubt it, I don't think umbongo have pulled in NetworkManager
0.7, you see, it helps for a distribution to actually get involved in
upstream work... Whereas the umbongo method has now succeeded in
exiling themselves from the open source community...

Fedora 9 rawhide works with Elisa here in finland though,
NetworkManager 0.7 is pretty good :)

K,