[Klug-general] Gauge of Interest

james snyder james.snyder at linuxmail.org
Tue Aug 5 21:40:03 BST 2008

Yes! Thumbs up! I would be particularly fascinated in your tips on
network bootable floppies, booting live distros and making thin
clients or clusters in this way. If this could be used to undermine the
prevalent moral allegiance to Micro$haft networks in Schools and
Colleges, then I am all for technology like this if it has the potential
to surreptitiously depose the existing state of affairs (with the notable
exception of a few good places in Kent that have already vigorously
adopted Linux, like
http://www.dovergramboys.kent.sch.uk/joomla/school_web/ ) EMAIL:
james.snyder at linuxmail.org