[Klug-general] ADVERT: Freebie filtering for the under 11s

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 13:28:14 BST 2008

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 5:10 PM, Martin A. Brooks <martin at antibodymx.net> wrote:

> I sort of vaguely mentioned this before, but I thought I'd make it official.
>
> If you are KLLUG Member more and have a personal
> domain with fewer than 11 email aliases then AntibodyMX would be
> delighted to filter your mail for you, free of charge.

Hi Martin
It's very nice of you to offer this service to KLUG people.  Recently
I have been having loads on spam with one particular domain I have, so
maybe this can solve my problem.

How does your system actually filter our mail?  How does it tie into
my existing domain and email server (from hosted company) and into my
inbox?

Maybe you can explain this service at a KLUG meeting one day.

Colin