[Klug-general] Old Laptop

Nathan Friend nathan.friend at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 10:58:02 UTC 2008

Hi,
I have an old toshiba laptop you can have if you want.  Its low spec toshiba
tecra 500cdt P120 I think has DamSamllLinux installed.

It only has 16mb of ram but if you upgrade this I'm sure it would meet your
needs.

Let me know and I'll bring it along to the next Dover meet or you can
collect.

Cheers,

Nathan.