[Klug-general] Geeka Masala - Wed 27th Aug

Mike Evans mike at tandem.f9.co.uk
Thu Aug 21 13:14:14 UTC 2008

All,

There are a few of us living in Tonbridge and at some point Spode said
"I really don't know why we haven't been out for a curry or something".
So to rectify that situation we are proposing to meet for a curry next
Wednesday 27th August.  So far Sirkent, Spode, Oly and HippyChick are
signed up.

Spode suggested Zee and Sirkent suggested Alishan.  Zee is close to the
station but smaller so it sort of depends on numbers and who's coming
from where.  We thought we would throw the invitation open so please
and I'll book a table at one or other on 26th.  Assuming we repeat the
experience - we'll try the other one next time.

Namaste,
Mike