[Klug-general] Help with Myth

chris jeffries chris at floatingworks.co.uk
Tue Dec 23 09:12:18 UTC 2008

Peter Childs wrote:

I tried mythtv on hardy, after Karls excellent talk in ashford (belated
thanks for that) ,  I used the parker1 website he recommended to check
for a well supported tv card and decided on the Nova-T 500 dual.  At the
time I think it cost around £55, plus a call from the tv licensing
crew.  It worked perfectly right from the word go. and its yet to crash.

I haven't had any problems with dvd playback, so can't help you much
with that.

I don't use mythtv for the music so not much help with that one either.

mythtv, combined with mythweb and a mythtvfrontend on my eeepc has
changed the way I use the telly. The only slight problem I have run into
is with the remote and lirc, which I need to spend a bit of time on.

chris