[Klug-general] kentlug.org progress report

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 21:33:45 GMT 2008

Well a big thank you to Mike Evans and Oly for their hard work and
apt-get'in to get the new 'Experimental' server up and running.  Hopefully
having a mumble server on a big fat internet connection will make for
crystal clear group voice communication.

If no one else wants to step forward and tweak the holding pages I'll do it,
as I just installed Dreamweaver 8 on my Ubuntu box with the help of that
clever Wine-Doors application.

Also I guess we now need to organize a KLUG OpenArena game and test the
server out :-)

Colin