[Klug-general] Canterbury this Saturday

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 18:55:56 GMT 2008

Just to remind everyone, not that you need reminding as I am sure you check
the KLUG website daily :-), that this Saturday we have a meeting in
Canterbury from 10am till 2pm.

This will be our first meeting at Canterbury Christ Church University and
will feature a guided tour of the Klug website, including ways in which
members can be involved with the site. There will also be a chance to look
at Drupal installation and configuration and more advanced Drupal topics.
The meeting is going to be in room 'Hpg24(IT)-Norton' of the Newton Building
which is accessed from North Holmes Road, Canterbury.  Directions can be
found here
http://www.kent.lug.org.uk/klug2/files/Canterbury%20Meeting%20Location%20Directions.pdf

Hope to see as many people as possible on Saturday.

Colin