[Klug-general] Asus Eee PC no video on linux Skype

James Dayborn james.dayborn at migranthelpline.org
Fri Jan 4 15:45:24 GMT 2008

I have just obtained an eee for "development" at work so I have been playing a bit and found this site that may be of use if you have not hit it yet :

http://wiki.eeeuser.com/ubuntu:eeexubuntu:customization

There is some info on Skype 2.0 beta there that might apply. I have not tried it yet though.

James