[Klug-general] Bill Gates made Frankenstein Software Industry

Karl Lattimer karl at qdh.org.uk
Tue Jan 15 13:45:55 GMT 2008

On Tue, 2008-01-15 at 13:36 +0000, Alan Pope wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 12:27:41PM -0000, Stephen Ryan wrote:
> >
> > Bill Gates:: Imagination without reason is a monsterous thing.
> >

> Enough already. Please stop. I really don't care for this.

To be honest Alan, I think you shouldn't really make requests like this,
its your choice whether or not you want to read these messages, if you
are compelled to do so there's nothing we can do about it. Of course
there's always the unsubscribe button :P

With a free and open list, which discusses free and open topics, you
can't ask other people to stop talking about something because you have
tired of it, it contradicts the notion of freedom, and openness.

I for one found the recent round of speculation quite interesting.

K,