[Klug-general] Re: Bill Gates the Stupid Image - not Bill Gate the Stupid Person

Stuart Buckland stuart at nightime.org.uk
Tue Jan 15 18:38:29 GMT 2008

> Perhaps you might post something much more important than the question
> of
> why after 30 years the PC software industry is a great deal less secure
> than
> it was when it began.

If that is indeed a fact, and I'm not saying it is or is not, there are many
contributing factors.  Arguably those having the greatest impact being
non-technical in nature.

What makes you say software is less secure now than 30 years ago and what
makes you think anybody was even thinking about security 30 years ago?

Stu