[Klug-general] Right, that's it, I'm off...

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Thu Jan 17 09:17:31 GMT 2008

Hi All,

Personal and family circumstances are taking me away from Kent and off
to Mid-Wales, so I'll be unsubscribing now.  I know I've mainly lurked
more than anything else, but it's been good meeting the few of you that
I've spoken to and I've enjoyed the "healthy banter"[0] on the list.

Take care,

M.

[0] hmmm, maybe that should be "flame wars"???!!! :oP
--
Matthew Macdonald-Wallace
matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk

Please use ISO Approved file formats (.odt/.ods/.odp/.odg/.pdf) for
attachments.  If you wish to convert legacy Microsoft documents to these
formats, please use Open Office (http://www.openoffice.org/)