[Klug-general] ultra thin Apple Notebooks

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 10:05:45 GMT 2008

On Jan 17, 2008 9:59 AM, George Prowse <cokehabit at gmail.com> wrote:

> Who would buy one without a CD/DVD player? Weird...

I would buy a small  eeePC  size  device without an optical drive.  My Sony
laptop does not have one and I never miss it.  However for a device the
size, as in width, of the Mac Air I would have expected an optical drive.  I
see it as another desktop replacement laptop rather than a small mobile one.

It's a shame Apple didnt make and release a 7" or 8" laptop to be REALLY
portable.

Colin