[Klug-general] MiniPC to compete with eeePC

Stuart Buckland stuart at nightime.org.uk
Thu Jan 31 21:30:46 GMT 2008

I've just tried to hunt down Intel's bulk pricing guides for the Celeron M &
Pentium M but I haven't had much luck.  I suspect there is a significant
cost difference between the two, even in bulk.  If I remember I'll ask
Intel's Green Grid representative next time I'm in contact.  No promises
though :)

Apart from a project or two within Sun and a handful of start-ups, there
isn't much I'd call exciting going on in the software world either.  But
that's just me ;)