[Klug-general] The August meeting? Location idea

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 09:39:24 BST 2008

Hi all
Planning ahead, a few of us on IRC have been talking about a possible
location for the August meeting.

We could just have a normal meeting some place like Ashford (if it's
available) or some where new and sandy like the beach.

I am not around for the August meeting, so I would like to leave it up
to those who would attend to decide and arrange.  To help I have
created a Poll on the website, about a beach meeting.

http://www.kent.lug.org.uk/content/would-you-attend-meeting-beach

What are peoples thoughts on this?  Would you go?

Colin