[Klug-general] KLUG - Karoshi Doc Project

Ritchie Fraser ritchie at rpfraser.uklinux.net
Thu Jul 24 21:38:29 BST 2008

Hi Guys (and Gals),

Lurker, de-lurking again.

Just like to say that I saw the KLUG write-up in Linux Format magazine (page
14). Even though I haven't made it to a meeting in quite some time.

I am Chair of Governors at my daughters Primary School and am very interested
in projects like Karoshi and I would like to contribute to the documentation
project. My meeting attendance has been sporadic and I can't see this
changing (life-style issues, see Schol Gov bit above!).

Do you have a FAQ about the project? Does it include...
Is a list of required documentation pages / chapters / whatever be posted on
the KLUG website? What format is required OpenDoc / html / other. Is an
install of Karoshi needed?

--
Kind Regards,

Ritchie