[Klug-general] Lazyweb: Dim Dim

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 08:08:58 BST 2008

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 3:59 PM, nic dan <dungeons88 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> my suggestion is gizmo voip client,it has conferencing/fileshare and more

That is a good suggestion for a VoIP application however under 'and
more' it does not include a whiteboard application which we really
could use to all work together to make notes and draw out ideas.

Also most of us are already Skype users, with at least 4 of us running
it on our phones.

There is also Mumble installed on our project server if we want to
voice conference that way http://mumble.sourceforge.net/  The problem
with doing a voice conference, like we have tried in the past, is we
normally spend more time getting it all to work rather than doing any
work.

IRC is/could be the best option for communication to start with.

Colin