[Klug-general] Thunderbird not Kmail

Mike Rentell michael.rentell at ntlworld.com
Sat Jul 26 09:49:38 BST 2008

I have a friend in America who has successfully moved to Linux from the
offerings of the Boy God but he has one or two minor problems. This is
how he describes two of them:

'Thunderbird is set as the default mail client, but when I click an
email address on a web page in Firefox, it opens Kmail.  Do you know how
I can change this? I can't find any way in Firefox or
Thunderbird/preferences/.'

He adds:

'Thunderbird opens in Local Folders. I want it to open in Inbox, but I
can't find a way to set this.'

Both these are beyond me, anyone any bright ideas I can feed back stateside?

Ta

MikeR