[Klug-general] KLUG - Karoshi Doc Project

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 08:14:31 BST 2008

> On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 06:39:25PM +0100, Dan Attwood wrote:
>> The vpn idea could well be a goer though.

>On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 9:35 PM, J D Freeman <klug at quixotic.org.uk> wrote:
> Ok, Shish is quite an expert on OpenVPN. I know it works on the vm as I
> use it alot myself.

I think a OpenVPN KLUG Network would be totally cool and a sweet W?BIC! Project.

The initial idea to get started with the documentation was for us to
meet at Dover Grammar School and for Jo (Linuxgirlie) to give us a
demonstration and then for us to get started there and then on the
documentation using their system.  Jo would also be able to stand over
us and answer questions or direct us to parts that need documenting
with screencaptures etc.

I have emailed Jo and we'll try and rearrange the meet for September
or October hopefully.

Colin