[Klug-general] Lazyweb: Dim Dim

nic dan dungeons88 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 28 15:59:10 BST 2008

hi colin

re:'I wonder if we can make use of dimdim or yuuguu for a virtual meeting?'

wow, 2 suggestions in 1 email bag, :)
my suggestion is gizmo voip client,it has conferencing/fileshare and more

http://gizmo5.com/pc/download/linux/

what does anyone think?
all you need is a headset, and minor skills to get it to go, though
it might turn out to be a parallel project, if there are problems with it,
but I believe it is stable/cross platform, and generally ok

 Aitch