[Klug-general] Roll Call

George Prowse george.prowse at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 08:05:38 BST 2008

nic dan wrote:
> Quote - "Sounds like it needs a large dose of pentabarbatol..."
>
> You've been reading 'How to win friends & influence people' haven't you?
>
> Are you part of KLUG's famous Noob welcome committee?
>
> Be careful, lest I put some in your Tea & Tuxcake for the Klug meet
>
> You could have just said, "No thanks"
>
> Aitch

Oh come on now! Can you not tell when people are having a joke? We all
get a ribbing on what we use from others, I get it for Gentoo, JD gets
it for Debian and Karl L gets it from every man and his dog for using
Fedora. It is light hearted and in jest (as you can see from the smiley
after what I wrote.)

Next time I will take note of your thin skin and sense of humour bypass
and not have a laugh when you are around. Sorry.

George