[Klug-general] Roll Call

nic dan dungeons88 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 3 21:05:20 BST 2008

Aw c'mon George,

Now who's thin skinned?
Didn't you suss from my 'How to win friends...' quip
and the tea & Tuxcake??
I don't mind jesting, it's jousting I object to
so, hopefully no harm done?, though maybe there was an element of 'collective responsibility response', due to the previously commented foulmouthing, filling my KLUG folder, that was allowed airtime, so sorry if that caught you unawares
I am still a noob here & don't know the in-jokes yet, OK? :)
sod. pent is still harsh, though, especially to a dog lover promoting Puppy, as it has been used in many English Vets to 'put you pet to sleep' - like forever!
Aitch