[Klug-general] loss of internet

nic dan dungeons88 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 7 00:00:03 BST 2008

I have one
Dump Ubuntu & try Puppy linux, you never know, you might like it

http://www.puppylinux.org/home

support forum here

http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/index.php

never been spat off due to puppy, in fact its rather good at getting on the web where others struggle, even on old hardware/laptops, so don't throw 'em away, puppify 'em

Aitch