[Klug-general] Ashford Venue

Andrew Miller (Spode) spode at thinkbikes.com
Mon Mar 10 12:04:27 GMT 2008

Good point.

I *think* with my 3 contract I can pay £15 or something for 10gb or
something. If we all chipped in at the event, that works out quite cheaply.

Stuart - as you are in Ashford - why not go down there and do a survey?

The warehouse is used by the Ashford Youth Theatre, and I think is
labelled as such. It's to the left of that big building opposite the
train station (international house?)

Spode