[Klug-general] KLUG Project

Mike Rentell michael.rentell at ntlworld.com
Wed Mar 12 09:45:09 GMT 2008

I've always wanted a plug-in to Gnucash which would be suitable for an
association or club. I would like to see an additional list of 'members'
of various 'grades' as well as 'customers' and reports suitable for a
membership secretary. I would be happy to join in the spec and test but
the actual coding etc is way beyond me.

Just a thought - I have to use windoze and Sage which are adequate but
expensive and that is the only other OS program I need. So VirtualBox is
constantly in use to gain access.

A real open source accounting program for clubs would be good.

Mike Rentell
Treasurer
airship-association.org