[Klug-general] KLUG Project

oly oly at digitaloctave.com
Wed Mar 12 18:31:56 GMT 2008

On Wed, 2008-03-12 at 09:43 +0000, Karl Buckland wrote:
> oly wrote:
> >
> > Yeah, i will probably be up for this and have plenty of idea ranging
> > from a gimp replacement to a shape oriented music creation program, or
> > even an attempt at some games in blender or something with tutorials to
> > help others create great looking games.
> > There is also my server manager software which many of you will know
> > about which needs development documentation testing etc
> >
> Having looked at your server managing software last week it's in dire,
> dire need of documentation. ANYTHING. I figured out how to run it, but
> then couldn't figure out what port it runs on. There's *nothing* of use
> on the website about the project from a FAQ or documentation aspect
> whatsoever.
>
> It's no good having the best application ever written if people can't
> find out how to actually use it.
>
> And yeah, I'd be glad to help and write docs, but it means bugging the
> developers...
>
> Karl

Yeah, i tend to concentrate on making something functional more than
docs, i did make a setup guide on ubuntusm.org but i think a few of the
details are incorrect now like the port, i may update this tonight if i
get a chance.

if your interested it runs on https://localhost:1980/ by default, for
remote connections you need to add exceptions to a text file.

I may rebuild the debs soon as well, because they have a few issues
which should make things easier.