[Klug-general] KLUG Project

Andrew Miller (Spode) spode at thinkbikes.com
Sat Mar 15 10:34:10 GMT 2008

I think this could probably be achieved with bash scripts.

If I could make a slight suggestion..

Half the problem I find with open source, is there are 100 projects all
trying to do the same thing. Why not just find a backup program that is
*close* to what you want and adapt it specifically to your needs? Either
by forking the code, or by adding the base.

Spode