[Klug-general] Ashford

Karl Buckland karl at digital-end.com
Mon Mar 17 20:11:20 GMT 2008

Andrew Miller (Spode) wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Just to say I got confirmation today that the 31st is good to go for
> the Ashford venue.
>
> I also modified my EeePC so it has internal bluetooth (as well as an
> extra 32GB storage..)
>
> Spode
As I've mentioned previously, I have a spare Wireless access point I can
bring along and I can also get my hands on a large (32 port) switch.
Would this be useful? We'd also need lots of network cables (of varying
lengths) which I am also happy to help partially with. I'm just
wondering if there's actually any benefit to connecting our machines
together for the meetings? Unless we have anything constructive to do
it's a little pointless?

Karl