[Klug-general] Linux and job..

Davut Topcan bocuhk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 19:22:24 GMT 2008

Hi all,

Firstly,i apologize for sending such a mail to a highly technical group.

I'm a member of Turkey Linux Users Society.I've been developing computer
software and managing Linux Systems since 2002.I'm moving to London.We were
helping such people in Turkey.Now I'm trying to start a new life in London
and need urgent advices.

*I'm looking for a freelance or part time job.
--Linux system administrator
--C#.Net software development
--Delphi
--PHP or ASP.NET web projects
--We can sell the projects I've done;ex,Online Order
--RFID
Here is my CV link : http://www.dtclife.com/resume_davut_topcan.pdf
-I'm making Salsa and Tango İn Turkey,If you inform me the places threre,we
can go together.
-I'm looking for a house to stay.Is there  any suitable rental house or room
for me?

Thanks for your help.
Davut Topcan.